From now until May 30, 110, in line with the prevention and control of the severe and specific infectious pneumonia (COVID-19) epidemic, the services are adjusted as follows.
1. In response to the city government's announcement that the epidemic prevention in the Twin Norths has entered the third level of alert, the Taipei service office is closed to the public and the internal customer service administration is suspended at the same time. For customers who have chosen the "Taipei pickup service", please contact the Taichung Office to change the delivery method according to the situation.
2. The Taichung headquarters is closed to the public, but the internal customer service and administration will continue to operate normally and cooperate with the command center to strengthen the epidemic prevention and preparation.
3. The business of "precious metal recycling" is always handled by "mail to TRUNEY". Therefore, all parcels received by mail will be sterilized first, and we will wear masks and latex gloves throughout the whole process of buying back.
4. The mail is shipped normally, but during the period of the severe epidemic, Chunghwa Post has adjusted the nationwide delivery practices to include: recipients should wear masks, have the necessary documents, seals, and pens when signing for all types of registered mail. Please pay attention to the latest delivery measures of Chunghwa Post for details!
5. The official website still operates 24 hours a day, so you can place your order directly on the official website.
6. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us or use our online customer service (Facebook or Line) during service hours.
Service hours: Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:00, closed 12:00 - 13:00. Telephone number: 04 - 2255 - 1118.
7. Rolling adjustments will be made in the future depending on the development of the epidemic, please note the updated information.
8. Sorry for any inconvenience during the vaccination period.