Terms of Service
Welcome to the website of TRUNEY PRECIOUS METAL (the "Company"). please read this notice and terms of service carefully before using this website. Because by using this website (or any part thereof), you acknowledge that you have read this Statutory Notice and Terms of Service and that you irrevocably and unconditionally accept and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this Statutory Notice and Terms of Service.
The information, services, and products offered on this website are not available in all geographic areas. Only persons permitted by applicable law may access this site and/or receive the services and products offered. Persons accessing this website are responsible for ensuring that they are aware of and comply with the applicable restrictions and are responsible for checking whether the laws of their geographic location permit them to access this website and/or use the services.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only and is provided on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind and is subject to change by the Company at any time without prior notice.
The Company has made all reasonable arrangements to ensure that the information provided on this website is accurate and up-to-date. However, the Company hereby disclaims all warranties, implied or express, and makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of the information on this website. In particular, the Company shall not be liable for the contents of this website, or any or all of its contents, including, without limitation, any errors, inaccuracies, errors, errors, infringements, defamation, falsehoods or other information or errors which may give rise to any claim or investment.
The information contained in this website is not intended to constitute an offer or solicitation to buy any securities issued by the Company or should not be considered as a recommendation to the viewer.
You hereby acknowledge and accept that your use of the Site is at your own risk. The Company does not warrant that the information provided on this website is free from errors, omissions, inaccuracies, use or inability to use this website, or for any loss or expense incurred by any person due to interruptions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, or system failures of this website.
The transmission of information over the Internet does not guarantee absolute confidentiality. The Company shall not be liable for any delay, loss, change, alteration or error in the information you send to the Company or request the Company to send to you via the Internet. The Company is also not responsible for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of this website.
Internet communications may be interrupted, lost or delayed due to the open nature of the Internet or other reasons, or due to errors in online traffic or data transmission, resulting in direct or indirect distress and loss to users, and the Company shall not be liable for compensation or damages.
Any information provided on this website, including but not limited to text, artwork, icons, images and trademarks, is protected by copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights owned or controlled by the Company. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, download, record, transmit, store in a retrieval system, change, alter, display to the public, or distribute the content of this Website or any part thereof in any way for any purpose without the prior written permission of the Company, provided that you may download the materials displayed on the Website for non-commercial home and personal use, provided that you keep all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices intact. You may download the materials displayed on the Site for non-commercial home and personal use only if you keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices.
This website may contain links to other websites or pages which are not created or controlled by the Company and for which the Company assumes no responsibility. Whenever you activate any of these links or pages, you are leaving the Company's website and you access any of these sites or pages at your own risk for which the Company is not responsible and will not be liable.
While most orders ship within 3 business days, depending on the shipping method, under extreme conditions, the time from payment completion to shipment can be up to 60 days.
All items are shipped through China Post. You can also choose whether to add additional full coverage. In the event of a lost insured package, we must be notified within 14 days of the order mailing date. If you received the shipment directly from the carrier, you can claim compensation under your insurance policy if there is any problem with the package in transit. We and our insurers will not be liable (hereby stated) if you do not receive the shipment as required by the carrier without your signature. We and our insurers will not be liable ( hereby declare ) if you do not receive the shipment through the condominium keeper, neighbor, PO Box, or other third-party pickup and drop-off point as requested by the carrier. In this case, your package will no longer be covered by TRUENY and our insurance carrier. If you do not receive the package directly from the carrier, you agree to use all reasonable means to assist in the recovery of the shipment, including but not limited to filing a report (and/or police report) and providing all required or requested information, to assist in the recovery of goods. If you do not cooperate fully in this process, TRUNEY and our insurers or carriers will not be liable to you.
When we ship to you, it is our responsibility to seek compensation from the insurance company if the item is lost or damaged in transit. Once we determine that the package is lost or damaged, we will file a claim. After a claim is made, we reserve the right to re-ship or refund to you, and TRUNEY will no longer be liable to you. In the event that a package is interrupted during delivery, you agree to cooperate with us in the investigation or claim process and to take all reasonable actions required to do so. Your coverage will be compromised if you fail to cooperate fully.
Any problems arising during transportation must be reported within 2 working days, otherwise TRUNEY will have to reject the claim.
Once you place an order on TRUNEY, your order will be legally binding and confirmed orders cannot be cancelled. However, you can sell the item back to us at our buyback price.
If TRUNEY has doubts about the order, believes that the price confirmed by the order is incorrect and has serious risks, believes that the order will have an unexpected impact on the precious metal market, or does not receive payment at the specified time node, etc., regardless of the payment method and price. TRUNEY reserves the right to unconditionally refuse and cancel orders.
TRUNEY assumes no responsibility for pricing and typographical errors, and specifically reserves the right to cancel all orders for this product, which TRuney has unilateral and absolute discretion. In the event of unilateral cancellation of an order, TRUNEY will contact you directly regarding the cancellation of the order and issue a full refund.
After the order number of the product purchased from TRuney is generated, the price is determined and you cannot cancel the transaction. This transaction will only offset the current offer of TRUNEY. If your item is cancelled, you will be responsible for the loss between the sale price TRUNEY made to you and the offset purchase price. As stated above, all order cancellations are subject to our Market Loss Policy plus an administration fee of TWD 1000. Market gains from order cancellations or returns are earned by TRUNEY.
Without limiting all legal rights and reasonable remedies TRUNEY has, TRUNEY will choose to keep all of your funds in its possession to meet your financial obligations and/or compensate TRUNEY for its obligations to you. TRUNEY also reserves the right to own your funds to meet your obligations to TRUNEY. TRUNEY has absolute discretion in this regard.
In the event of force majeure or special circumstances, the Company reserves the right to suspend all physical transactions in response to international price fluctuations and physical supply and demand conditions, and has the option to cancel the transaction and refund all amounts initially ordered by the customer.
Final decision on orders
Due to the fluctuation of international precious metal prices, the commodity prices will be updated in real time. In case of system failure and obvious discrepancy between the announced prices and international prices, the commodity prices will be based on international prices and casting costs. In addition, if there is any delay in delivery from the international foundry, the Company reserves the right to deliver or not to deliver the final product and the user is willing to accept the Company's final decision unconditionally. If the consumer has a history of abandonment, the Company has the right to refuse the transaction and the consumer is willing to accept the Company's final decision unconditionally.
Blocking of account access
If the consumer cancels the order or if the consumer does not pay for the order within 24 hours after the order is placed, the consumer will be placed on the "Do Not Deal" list and the Company will have the right to block the use of the consumer's account, and the consumer's promotional activities on the Company's website will be suspended.
Special agreement for credit card payment collection and payment agency services
If the Member uses the credit card service provided by the Collection Service, the Member shall agree to abide by the following.
The Member undertakes not to use the Service for any illegal purpose or in any illegal manner, and undertakes to abide by the relevant laws and regulations of the Republic of China and all international practices in the use of the Internet. If the Buyer is a user outside of the Republic of China, the Buyer agrees to abide by the laws and regulations of the country or region to which the Buyer belongs.
A. Members agree and guarantee that they shall not use this service to engage in acts that infringe on the rights of others or violate the law, and shall bear all legal responsibilities if they violate the law, including but not limited to:
- Infringement of others' reputation, privacy, trade secrets, trademarks, copyrights, patents, other intellectual property rights, and other rights.
- Use of the service under the name of another person.
- Engage in any illegal transactions, such as money laundering, etc.
- Providing gambling information or inducing others to gamble in any way.
- Transactions using invalid credit card numbers, or non-user credit card numbers.
- Transactions using another person's bank account or invalid bank account.
- Use the Service to conduct fraudulent transactions without a real trading background.
- Engage in any behavior that may contain computer viruses or may infringe on the system or data of the Service.
- Any other conduct that the Company has reasonable grounds to believe is inappropriate.
B. When using this service, the member shall be responsible for checking the authenticity of the credit card and verifying the identity of the buyer's cardholder in accordance with the regulations of the Company and the issuing bank; the authorization code obtained by the member from the issuing bank is only a judgment of the validity of the credit card number provided by the issuing bank, not a judgment of the authenticity of the credit card or the identity of the cardholder, nor does it mean that the member has completed the debt to be performed by the buyer.
C. Members shall pay attention to whether the counterparties of their transactions have abnormal card swiping situations. If any suspicious transactions are found or the credit cards used by the counterparties of their transactions include but not limited to those that may be forged, lost cards, or the cardholder's transaction behavior is doubtful, members shall notify the Company to assist in confirming with the cooperative financial institutions and cooperate with them for the necessary processing.
D. When a member transacts in the physical channel, the bill provided to the counterpart of the transaction shall at least contain the name of the acquiring organization, the name of the Company, the name of the member, the card type, the card number, the authorization number, the date and the amount of the transaction, and the card number shall be disclosed in accordance with the regulations of the competent authorities, and the information and the bill shall be properly kept.
E. When both parties use credit card to pay for a transaction, the entire transaction must be authorized and paid for at one time. Members shall not divide a transaction into two or more amounts (i.e., turn the whole amount into zero) for a separate transaction and obtain a new transaction authorization number or other disguised financing behavior.
F. If a member is notified by judicial and related authorities, international credit card organizations, card issuers or other acquirers, or if the Company determines that the member is a risk trader, the Company may suspend the member's credit card payment collection service without prior notice to the member. The Company shall resume the credit card payment agency service only after receiving notification from the aforementioned authorities that the member is not at risk, and the member agrees not to claim interest or other compensation on the relevant transaction amount during the suspension of the credit card payment agency service.
G. When a member uses the credit card payment agent service to conduct online transactions with the counterparty, the counterparty is exempted from signing and swiping the credit card, and the member must retain the proof of online transactions that can be provided by the Company at any time; if the Company notifies the member that the relevant credit card payment has failed, the member is prohibited from the transaction.
H. If the member has one of the following circumstances, the Company has no obligation to fulfill the credit card payment transaction. The member shall be responsible for the compensation of the damage caused and all related expenses derived.
- Transaction authorization numbers (including forged and self-programmed transaction authorization numbers) not obtained through the Company's credit card payment collection agency services.
- No actual purchases of goods or services, including but not limited to cash advances with credit cards from underground money changers.
- Members who swipe their credit cards for other members or third parties, or who do not settle their accounts with the Company through the credit card payment agent's payment collection service provided by the Company.
- The member accepts transactions that are not legally registered business items, or transactions between the two parties engaged in illegal transactions, including but not limited to cash lending transactions; however, if the member submits proof that the transaction is not generated from a non-legally registered business item, the Company and the partner financial institution and Goldstream shall return the money to the member when they confirm that the money has not been retained by judicial authorities or rejected by other card issuers.
- If the Company receives a refusal of payment from the card issuer or any domestic or foreign clearing institution.
- Transactions that do not go through the security control mechanism (e.g., internet transactions using 3D-Secure, an international organization for credit card security certification) are denied by the cardholder through the card issuer, and the Company has provided the relevant documents to the member for the denial of the transaction by the cardholder.
- The Company or the judicial, relevant authorities, international credit card organizations, card issuers or other acquirers have proved that the member does not comply with the rules and customs of credit card transactions set by credit card international organizations.
- In the event that the payment service of the credit card payment agent, Goldstream, is unable to obtain the transaction authorization code through the Internet due to system equipment obstruction or disconnection, members are not allowed to obtain the authorization code by phone or manually according to the regulations of the credit card international organization, and members may contact our customer service center for assistance.
- The Company shall provide the same quality of service and preferential treatment to the counterparties who pay by credit card. The Company shall not impose additional handling fees or restrict the payment methods of the counterparties for transactions without justifiable reasons, and shall not limit the maximum and minimum amounts for each transaction.
- The service is certified by the credit card international organization PCIDSS plus the international certification standard SSL security encryption mechanism to ensure that any information of the buyer (store) is never leaked.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The interpretation, validity, performance and other matters not covered by these terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of China. In the event of any dispute, controversy or litigation arising out of these terms and conditions, the parties agree that the Taichung District Court of Taiwan shall be the first court of jurisdiction.
The Company has the right, but is not obliged, to review, edit or in any other way change this website and any information contained therein, including the terms and conditions, at its absolute discretion and without notice.